Whether it’s a birthday or a brunch, good invitations attract everyone. With “texts on photo.s cool fonts” you can add text to any image and create your favourite poster, invitation, letters and everything else because with us it’s possible. Our easy to use, advanced options will be a treat for you. Join our app now to create your favourite art with your desired pictures and take it to the next level. Let’s not wait anymore and get started.
Adding texts to your templates makes them very attractive and when you make such invitations no one would be able to say no to your party. It can be a tough job sometimes but when it comes to “texts on photo.s cool fonts” we have the coolest and easiest options for you to add text to your templates.
So, you don’t have to worry about this anymore, just follow these simple steps given below.
Step 1: Start
To get your hands on our amazing templates you have to click on our start option available on our mesmerizing home screen. Follow these easy steps to do so.
- Open “texts on photo.s cool fonts” on your pc or Laptop.
- On the home screen click on the first option on your right that says “start”.
- Now choose your desired template from the given list by clicking on it.
Step 2: Click on the “text” option below your template.
- After clicking on the “text” option the screen will show you a rectangular box in middle of your screen. Click on it to add your text.
- After adding your text, you can click on the correct option on the top right corner to save it.
- If you want to cancel the “text” window just click on the wrong mark on the top left corner of the screen to cancel it and go back to the previous screen.
- Click on the “text art” option to add mesmerising text art on your template.
- After clicking on the “text art” option the screen will show you different kinds of text arts you can put on your template.
- Click on any desired text art to add it to your template.
- Click on the “color” option to choose any color.
- Now click on any color from the given list to apply it to your text for the template.