This app helps you Change video formats for YouTube and Instagram which includes all the options to create/edit videos and pictures.
Video Trimmer – Video Editor & Video Maker for YouTube and Instagram make them stand out. The very simplest way to change the formats of any video. Using Video Trimmer – Video Editor & Video Maker you can apply amazing splits and crops on your videos in this application.
Video Conversion is the process of converting small videos from one format into another format, where the format of that video comprises its resolution, the video and audio codecs in use (like H.264 and AAC), t, the bit rate, and the container format (like MP4, MOV) and he aspect ratio (like 4:3 or 16:9).
Videos need to be converted when their original format does not play on the target platform (e.g. a computer/smartphone) or work for a particular distribution device (e.g. a website / social platform). Videos may also need to be converted to reduce the file size for easy sharing, storage, or playback.
Step 1: Open Video Trimmer – video editor & video maker application on your device.
Step 2: Click on the “New Project” button if you are editing a new video or “My Work” if you are editing a previously saved video.
Step 3: Select your desired video from your PC gallery by navigating through the menu or by searching the file name.
- Click on Desired Formats and choose from the dropdown menu.
- Choose MP3 if you want to convert your video into MP3 format.
- Choose MPEG if you want to convert your video into MPEG format.
- Choose AV if you want to convert your video into AV format.
- Choose VC-1/WMV if you want to convert your video into VC-1/WMV format.
- Choose Uncompressed/AVI if you want to convert your video into Uncompressed/AVI format.
- Choose H.264/MP4 if you want to convert your video into H.264/MP4 format.
- Choose QuickTme/.mov if you want to convert your video into QuickTme/.mov format.
Step 4: Click on the “Next” button to save your trimmed video with your desired format to be shared on your Social Media or for any professional use.
Reasons to Convert your video format
- If you have a video file with a format or codec that your computer won’t play.
- If someone asks you to send a video as a .MP4 file, but your file is a .MOV file or in any other format.
- If you wish to save and play a DVD or a large movie file on a smartphone.
- If you wish to email a video that is above your email attachment size limit.
- If you want to convert a video for faster uploading on the web.