Screen Recorder & Video Recorder - CRecorder Editor, Screenshots & Video Converter
Screen Recorder & Video Recorder – CRecorder Editor, Screenshots & Video Converter, Capture, Edit is a very simple free screen recorder with a built-in audio/video editor. The attractive and intuitive interface allows you to create screencasts with the ease of a professional. it doesn’t place any watermark on your content. Screen Recorder – Record Audio, Capture, Edit is a full-featured but lightweight free screen recorder from a developer known for best applications in the market. It can record conversations with no limitations and is therefore useful for interviews and online conference calls. Also, different Windows applications can be singled out and captured as discrete elements. Included is a basic user-friendly image editor that is surprisingly helpful for attaining a polished look. Screen Recorder & Video Recorder – CRecorder Editor, Screenshots & Video Converter has tools that boasts almost as many custom features as some paid software screen recorders. It is mostly targeted toward developers and power users, so an average customer might get lost in the many advanced tools and editors.
FFmpeg & other Source file Configuration for Better Screen Recording
Screen Recorder & Video Recorder – CRecorder Editor, Screenshots & Video Converter claims to be the world’s easiest screen recorder, and that may not be too far from the truth. It’s clarity is enhanced by the product’s speed: specifically designed to save users’ time, it will help you produce and upload videos directly to YouTube in a matter of minutes. That is why the tool enjoys notoriety among gamers and movie fans who are interested in frequently making video clips in the quickest manner possible
Step 1: Lunch Application in your device.
To Setup the FFmpeg Configuration of screen Recording lunch application in your device and there is option of Task setting click on the Task setting to complete the setup of high quality screen recording.
Step 2: Screen Recording Option :
After Click on Task setting you have Task setting like Notification, image, capture, action, watch folder, tools and advance.
Select Screen recorder in this you can set screen recording FFS, GIF FFs, and other setting, Now Click on Screen recording Options…
Step 3: Download FFmpeg and install in your device
First Option in screen recorder is FFmpeg Path there is a path or download button click on download button to download FFmpeg file and install in your device.
Step 4: Downloading FFmpeg and install in your device
Once you click on FFmpeg download button the file downloading is start in your device it will take few second wait for downloading and installation.
Step 5: Download and install other source to better screen recording with audio.
There is other source package to install for better screen recording with audio, In source section Install recorder devices or Download and installs “screen-capture-recorder” for system audio/ video source Click on this to install the sources in your device. after download it will ask for install .exe in your system.
If giving any error or not install source file by any error you can also install this manually:
Find the file in Document>Recorder-devices-setup.exe after click on link it will download in your document file, you can install .exe manually.
How To Set Video and Audio Sources To High screen recording Source ?
After install FFmpeg and other audio video sources you have to set video and audio source:
- In video Source default GDI grab is select change this to screen-capture-recorder.
- In Audio Source None is default set choose virtual-audio-capture.
Now Start screen recording and now you can record high resolution audio and video.
Guide To Use Screen Recorder & Video Recorder - CRecorder Editor, Screenshots & Video Converter
You can create scenes composed with multiple sources: images, texts, window captures, browser windows, webcams, capture cards, and more, and then switch between them seamlessly via custom transitions. Unlike many other free competitors, Screen Recorder & Video Recorder – CRecorder Editor, Screenshots & Video Converter packs a lot of features and settings. But all this can seem overkill for those who just need a quick and easy screen capture solution. Screen Recorder – Record Audio, Capture, Edit is quite flexible in terms of using animations and video effects and adding overlays. What differentiates it from other screen capturing software is that it allows creating and adding quizzes and interactivity in videos.
Step 1: Open the “Screen Recorder & Video Recorder – CRecorder Editor, Screenshots & Video Converter” app and look for the ScreenShot option at the bottom of the screen.
- There is First option of capturing in this option there is lot’s of option of capture screenshot or record screen.
- Click on fullscreen button to capture screenshot of full screen.
- Explored Apps,file,Folder : In this section all tabs that you currently running in your device will listed here choose any tab that you want to select.
- Computer Display : Here your computer screen will select to capture screenshot or screen recording.
- Other Option Of Selection Zone(Light) and Selection Zone(Transparent) : Selected Area will capture other area will transparent or light in these two.
- Screen Recording: Record high resolution video audio screen recoding using this tool.
- Screen Recording (GIF) : This Tool help to Record screen will in GIF
- Auto Capture or Show Cursor: This Tool for auto capture or hide Cursor or show cursor.
- Set Screenshot delay time.
Progress: In Progress Hotkey description of application
- Ctrl + Print Screen To Capture region
- Print screen To Capture entire screen
- Alt + Print screen To Capture active window
- Shift + Print screen To Start/Stop screen recording
- Ctrl + Shift + Print screen To Start/Stop screen recording (GIF)
Development Tools: There is multiple tools to Development like color picker or image editor and lot’s of amazing tools to capture/ record or edit screen recording and capturing:
- Color Picker and Screen Color Picker : As a designer, you can use this tool however you see fit – from trying out a new brand color palette, to using it as an on-demand CSS color picker. Choosing the right colors for a project is always tough, and we want to make that process as simple as possible. There are plenty of options out there when it comes to online color picker tools, but we want to be the best.
- Image Editor: image editor tools to edit screenshot or you can also upload image and edit with image editor tools. There is lot’s of tools – Pen, highlighter, crop, text, and lot’s of other.
- image effect: There is one of tools image effect in this you can apply effects or edit also using this tool.
- Ruler: Screen Ruler is a lightweight and configurable ruler tool for Windows Desktop. It allows you to measure the size of elements on the screen in different units, including pixels, centimeters and inches.
- image combiner and image splitter: Using these tools you can combine two image or split using these tools.
- image and video thumbnailer: Using these tools you can make thumbnail of photo and video.
- Video converter: Have multiple video files to convert and not a lot of time? Don’t fret, Video Converter Any Format has you covered with its Quick Concert feature that not only helps you convert a single video file at a time but multiple ones together in just a few seconds.
- Clipboard viewer: Here You can view your capture screen.
- Click on the App Settings icon on the left side of the screen to go to the Settings for Screen Recorder app.
- You’ll find multiple options and functions here that you can manage to get the best results out of your Recordings.
- Starting from Language, change the app language to any language you want.
- Choose the Pre Start Countdown from 0 seconds till whatever time that suits you.
- Capture Duration can also be set from here. Choose from 0 second till the time you want.
- Click on the “Capture Output file path to clipboard” to capture file path while clicking screenshot or recording screens.
- Click on the “Always on top” button to keep the App minimised on the top while you record the screen.
- You can also change the Theme to Dark or Light by just 1 click.
- Choose the Accent Color and make the accent look colorful.
Shortcut Keys Setup: In this application you can also configure Shortcut Key according to you.