Create beautiful custom photos by cutting any part of the image and paste it on another image or background.
Cut Paste: Background Eraser Superimpose is the ultimate photo snipping tool to erase the background and get a new background for your pic. It provides a fast and easy way to Change Photos backgrounds and more. It has a powerful Editor to erase unwanted portions of your picture and create perfect Photos.
- Choose/select the area that you want to cut, by using white markers.
- Edit the Cut photos to make cut photos sharp. Ideal to remove people or objects from photos.
- Paste the cut photos on any backgrounds from your gallery. Add yourself to famous places or in photos with famous people.
Best application for making beautiful photomontages. Download and have fun.
“cut paste: background eraser superimpose.”
Editing your pictures can take a while especially when you’re trying to cut that horrible part of the picture which is stopping you from posting it on your socials. But now with “cut paste: background eraser superimpose” it’s as simple as sipping coffee. Don’t wait and try our new and amazing features and edit your pictures within minutes.
Adding texts to pictures can be really tricky but with “cut paste: background eraser superimpose” we bring you a direct option to do so. It is easy for you to do so. Want to see how? Just follow these simple steps given below and you will be good to go.
Step 1: Open “Cut paste: background eraser superimpose” on your pc or laptop.
As soon as you open the app you will see the first option from your left side is “start with gallery’’. Click on that.
Step 2: Now select your desired picture from your device.
- click on the option just beside the stickers option which says “text”.
- To choose any font for your text click on any desirable font option given below.
- to choose a color for your text click on any color given to choose it for your text.
- To make your text bold click on the capital “b” icon to do so.
- to make your text italic click on the capital “I” icon to do so.
Step 4: Saving your done projects is a very simple thing to do with “cut paste: background eraser superimpose”, just follow these simple projects.
After editing your picture, you can click on the “save” option which is the last one from your left side on your screen just below the picture.