Guide to use Chess Game Real
Chess is an intelligent entertainment, ideal for kids and adults which improves logical thinking and intellectual abilities. 3 types of Challenges you face in this game: Manual Player Challenges – Here you and your friend can play with each other Chessboard Edit – Here you can also edit the Chessboard Computer Challenges – Here you can play with the Computer with Difficulty Level ranging from 1 – 10 Chess pieces: – The pawn moves to one field forward or two fields at the first move of this figure, beats diagonally to one field forward. – The king moves to one field in the vertical, horizontal or diagonal. – The queen moves to any distance vertically, horizontally or diagonally. – The rook moves to any distance vertically or horizontally. – The knight moves to the field, which is in two fields along the vertical and one horizontally or one field vertically and two horizontally. – The bishop moves to any distance diagonally. The goal of the game is to checkmate the other king. – Check – the situation in chess, when a king is under immediate attack by opponent’s pieces – Checkmate – the situation in chess, when the player whose turn it is to move is in check and has no legal move to escape check – Stalemate – the situation in chess, when the player whose turn it is to move has no legal move and is not in check (draw)
- Click on start button and enjoy the app.
- Start your game and play chess with your friend and challenge him.
- funny and real chess game to play.
- Click on Manual Player Challenges and enjoy game with your partner.
- Click on chessboard editor and add your chess pieces black & white.
- Click on Computer Challenges and play with computer.
- Click on robot button to play chess game with robot machine.