Chess Game Real
Chess is an intelligent entertainment, ideal for kids and adults which improves logical thinking and intellectual abilities.
3 types of Challenges you face in this game:
Manual Player Challenges – Here you and your friend can play with each other
Chessboard Edit – Here you can also edit the Chessboard
Computer Challenges – Here you can play with the Computer with Difficulty Level ranging from 1 – 10
- The pawn moves to one field forward or two fields at the first move of this figure, beats diagonally to one field forward.
- The king moves to one field in the vertical, horizontal or diagonal.
- The queen moves to any distance vertically, horizontally or diagonally.
- The rook moves to any distance vertically or horizontally.
- The knight moves to the field, which is in two fields along the vertical and one horizontally or one field vertically and two horizontally.
- The bishop moves to any distance diagonally.
The goal of the game is to checkmate the other king.
- Check – the situation in chess, when a king is under immediate attack by opponent’s pieces
- Checkmate – the situation in chess, when the player whose turn it is to move is in check and has no legal move to escape check
- Stalemate – the situation in chess, when the player whose turn it is to move has no legal move and is not in check (draw)
Two special moves in Chess:
- Castling is double move, which is performed by the king and the rook, that never moved.
- En passant is a move in which a pawn can take an opponent’s pawn if it jumps over a field under the pawn’s blow.
- All movements tracked
- Small Size
- Save function
- Two player mode
- Ten Difficulty levels
- Realistic graphics