Photo Editor offers everything you want to edit pictures. A host of stylish effects, filters and draw tools help you create an eye-catcher, even if you’ve never edited a photo before. With Photo Editor you can directly post your artworks to Instagram, WhatsApp, Facebook and more. Unlock your creativity, and edit pictures like a pro!
- One-tap auto enhance
- Gorgeous photo effects, filters and frames
- Fun stickers
- Color balance
- Crop, rotate and straighten your photo
- Adjust brightness, contrast, color temperature, and saturation
- Sharpen and blur
- Color temperature
WE LIVE IN A WORLD WHICH DEMANDS GREAT SOCIAL MEDIA PRESENCE AND WE ARE ALL AWARE OF THE FACT THAT GOOD PICTURES CAN MAKE A GREAT DIFFERENCE. PHOTO EDITOR-PICTURE EDITOR IS YOUR KEY FOR ACHIEVING THAT GOAL. THIS APP HAS SOME AMAZING FEATURES WHICH WILL MAKE YOUR PICTURES LOOK LIKE THE BEST IN THE GAME. IF YOU WANT TO EDIT YOUR PICTURES LIKE A PROFESSIONAL WITHIN MINUTES RATHER THAN PUTTING HOURS INTO IT, PHOTO EDITOR-PICTURE EDITOR IS THE BEST APP FOR THAT.
Adding texts to your pictures can be a hard job sometimes but with PHOTO EDITOR-PICTURE EDITOR we know how valuable your time is so with our new ADD TEXT feature it’s only going to take you a minute to do so. Just follow the steps mentioned below.
Step 1: Open PHOTO EDITOR-PICTURE EDITOR on your PC or Laptop.
- Select the desired photo from your device
Step 2: In the editing section you will see the option to “ADD TEXT” on your bottom right corner just before the “BLEMISH” option. Click on the option.
Step 3: After clicking the “ADD TEXT” option you will see the “ENTER TEXT’’ dialogue on top of your screen, just below that there will be a space for you to type your text in.
- After typing your text, you can choose different fonts for it which are available just under it.
- To make your text italic or BOLD you can select the options just below the fonts.
- To change the colour of the text the app provides you a lot of colour variety just below the bold and italic options. You can choose your desired colour just by clicking on it.