Create beautiful custom photos by cutting any part of the image and pasting it on another image or background.
Cut Paste: Background Eraser Superimpose is the ultimate photo-snipping tool to erase the background and get a new background for your pic. It provides a fast and easy way to Change Photos, backgrounds and more. It has a powerful Editor to erase unwanted portions of your picture and create perfect Photos.
- Choose/select the area you want to cut using white markers.
- Edit the Cut photos to make cut images sharp. Ideal for removing people or objects from photos.
- Paste the cut photos on any backgrounds from your gallery. Add yourself to famous places or in pictures with famous people.
Best application for making beautiful photomontages. Download and have fun.
“Cut Paste: Background Eraser Superimpose.”
Editing your pictures can take a while, especially when you’re trying to cut that horrible part of the picture that stops you from posting it on your socials. But now, with “Cut Paste: Background Eraser Superimpose”, it’s as simple as sipping coffee. Don’t wait to try our new and unique features and edit your pictures within minutes.
Adding text to pictures can be tricky, but with “Cut Paste: Background Eraser Superimpose”, we give you a direct option. Want to see how? It is easy for you to do so. Follow these simple steps below, and you will be good to go.
Step 1: Open “Cut paste: background eraser superimpose” on your pc or laptop.
- As soon as you open the app, you will see the first option from your left side is “Start with Gallery’’. Click on that.
Step 2: Now select your desired picture from your device.
- Click on the option beside the stickers which says “Text”.
- To choose any font for your text, click on any desirable font option given below.
- To select a color for your text, click on any color to choose it.
- Click on the capital “B” icon to make your text bold.
- To make your text italic, click on the capital “I” icon.
Step 4: Saving your done projects is a very simple thing to do with “cut paste: background eraser superimpose”; just follow these simple projects.
After editing your picture, you can click on the “save” option, the last one from the left side of your screen, just below the image.