Photo Editor offers everything you want to edit pictures. A host of stylish effects, filters and draw tools help you create an eye-catcher, even if you’ve never edited a photo before. With Photo Editor you can directly post your artworks to Instagram, WhatsApp, Facebook and more. Unlock your creativity, and edit pictures like a pro!
- One-tap auto enhance
- Gorgeous photo effects, filters and frames
- Fun stickers
- Color balance
- Crop, rotate and straighten your photo
- Adjust brightness, contrast, color temperature, and saturation
- Sharpen and blur
- Color temperature
WE LIVE IN A WORLD WHICH DEMANDS GREAT SOCIAL MEDIA PRESENCE AND WE ARE ALL AWARE OF THE FACT THAT GOOD PICTURES CAN MAKE A GREAT DIFFERENCE. PHOTO EDITOR-PICTURE EDITOR IS YOUR KEY FOR ACHIEVING THAT GOAL. THIS APP HAS SOME AMAZING FEATURES WHICH WILL MAKE YOUR PICTURES LOOK LIKE THE BEST IN THE GAME. IF YOU WANT TO EDIT YOUR PICTURES LIKE A PROFESSIONAL WITHIN MINUTES RATHER THAN PUTTING HOURS INTO IT, PHOTO EDITOR-PICTURE EDITOR IS THE BEST APP FOR THAT.
When it comes to elements of a great photo these two play very important roles. To edit a picture, you need to create a good balance of saturation and sharpness and with PHOTO EDITOR- PICTURE EDITOR you can do that within minutes by following these easy steps mentioned right below.
Just like saturation and sharpness, brightness and contrast are also the key elements of a picture, while editing you need to maintain the balance between them too. With our easy-to-use options to edit them PHOTO EDITOR-PICTURE EDITOR provides you great tools for that too.
Step 1: Open PHOTO EDITOR-PICTURE EDITOR on your PC or Laptop.
Step 2: After selecting your desired picture go to the editing section where you will see the options for “brightness” and “contrast” just below the picture and also After selecting your desired picture you will enter the editing section where you will see the options of “SATURATION” and “SHARPNESS’’ just below the selected photo.
Step 3 :
- To change the “SHARPNESS” of the photo, click on the sharpness option and move the cursor around the bar to your desired number and click the right check icon in the bottom right corner.
To change the “SATURATION” of the photo, click on the saturation option and move the cursor around the bar to your desired number and click on the right check icon in the bottom right corner.
Step 4 :
- To edit the brightness, click on the option that says “brightness” right next to orientation. After doing so you can move the cursor on the bar to your suitable number and click on the check icon on the bottom right corner when done.
- To edit the contrast, click on the option that says “contrast” right next to brightness. After doing so you can move the cursor on the bar to your suitable number and click on the check icon on the bottom right corner when done.