Video Editor offers excellent video editing features. With this movie maker, making memes, creating videos is easy and fun.
- Trim/Cut Videos
- Join/Merge Video Clips
- Add Music to Videos
- Extract Audio from Videos
- Change Resolution/Size
- Convert Video to different Formats
- Apply Video Filters
Share your video on social networks
Movie Maker Video Editor Studio
VIDEO EDITING IS NOT JUST A TREND IT’S A NECESSITY THESE DAYS, WHETHER IT’S MAKING MEMES OR EDITING YOUTUBE VIDEOS WE HAVE GOT THE BEST APP IN THE BUSINESS FOR YOU. WITH MOVIE MAKER VIDEO EDITOR STUDIO, YOU WILL HAVE THE BEST EXPERIENCE OF VIDEO EDITING WITH OUR NEW AND IMPROVED FEATURES AND TOOLS. ARE YOU READY TO GET YOUR HANDS ON THE BEST VIDEO EDITOR EVER?
Extracting mp3 can be very tricky for beginners even for the experts sometimes but with MOVIE MAKER VIDEO EDITOR STUDIO, we have made it very easy for everyone. Sounds amazing right? Want to see how it works, follow these simple steps.
Step 1: Open MOVIE MAKER VIDEO EDITOR STUDIO on your PC or Laptop.
As soon as you open the app you will see the first option is to “EXTRACT MP3” on your screen. Click on that option.
Step 2: Select a video from your device from which you want to extract the MP3.
Step 3: At the very bottom of your screen, you will see the “start-time” option and from there you can select the time duration from which you want to start your mp3.
Step 4: At the very bottom of your screen, you will see the “end time” option and from there you can select the time duration at which you want to end your mp3.
- The timer is available right under the video so that you can know the time duration of the video and you can skip some part of it or play the video as you want to.
- The full-screen option is available right under the timer on the right side of your screen by clicking on that you will enjoy your video with a bigger view.
- The “extract mp3” option is available right under the video by clicking on that you can extract the MP3 easily.
- On the left side of your screen, you will see a crossed arrow icon next to the playing video, click on that to change the video.
- To forward the video you can click on the icon under the video with an arrow pointing to the right.
- To backward the video you can click on the icon under the video with an arrow pointing to the left.
- To mute the video simply click on the speaker icon right above the “extract MP3” option.