Video Editor offers excellent video editing features. With this movie maker, making memes, creating videos is easy and fun.
- Trim/Cut Videos
- Join/Merge Video Clips
- Add Music to Videos
- Extract Audio from Videos
- Change Resolution/Size
- Convert Video to different Formats
- Apply Video Filters
Share your video on social networks
Movie Maker Video Editor Studio
VIDEO EDITING IS NOT JUST A TREND IT’S A NECESSITY THESE DAYS, WHETHER IT’S MAKING MEMES OR EDITING YOUTUBE VIDEOS WE HAVE GOT THE BEST APP IN THE BUSINESS FOR YOU. WITH MOVIE MAKER VIDEO EDITOR STUDIO, YOU WILL HAVE THE BEST EXPERIENCE OF VIDEO EDITING WITH OUR NEW AND IMPROVED FEATURES AND TOOLS. ARE YOU READY TO GET YOUR HANDS ON THE BEST VIDEO EDITOR EVER?
Video trimming is an essential part of the video editing process, it requires a lot of patience and hard work but with the right tools, it can be easy too. MOVIE MAKER VIDEO EDITOR STUDIO provides you great assistance with that. Its amazing video trimming feature will make you a pro in a handful of minutes. Just follow these simple steps to get started with that.
Step 1: Open MOVIE MAKER VIDEO EDITOR STUDIO on your PC or Laptop.
As soon as you open the app you will see the first option in the second row is “VIDEO TRIMMER” on your screen. Click on that option.
Step 2: Select a video from your device that you want to trim.
Step 3: At the very bottom of your screen, you will see the “start-time” option and from there you can select the time duration from which you want to start your trimmed video.
Step 4: At the very bottom of your screen, you will see the “end time” option and from there you can select the time duration at which you want to end your trimmed video.
- The timer is available right under the video so that you can know the time duration of the video and you can skip some part of it or play the video as you want to.
- The full-screen option is available right under the timer on the right side of your screen by clicking on that you will enjoy your video with a bigger view.
- On the left side of your screen, you will see a crossed arrow icon next to the playing video, click on that to change the video.
- To forward the video you can click on the icon under the video with an arrow pointing to the right.
- To backward the video you can click on the icon under the video with an arrow pointing to the left.
- To mute the video simply click on the speaker icon right under the playing video.